Help, how long to you let the pecards water proof leather dressing sit before buffing?

Help, how long to you let the pecards water proof leather dressing sit before buffing?

Anne:

I'd try overnight. You could also use a hair dryer (gently) to help the pecards go deeply into the leather [i've done that when it's been too cold for the pecards to soak in well on its own].

russ

Hi Anne,

If the leather has good uptake, overnight will do and it begs for a second coat, I've had some stuff that needed two days in the furnace room and I wasn't going to chance a second coat. I am sure Pecard doesn't want to hear this, but don't give Pecards or Montana Pitchblend (especially the oil) to a customer, they will try to apply it as a weekly maintenance when they should be doing it once a year. There is no way to fix that other than moving to Phoenix for a year.

Art