Sign in to follow this  
Spider

The skull ate my change....

What you think. I will make some revisions to the next one but this one looks pretty cool. Sorry guys and gals, still into skulls... :innocent:

IMG_4164.jpg

IMG_4165.jpg

IMG_4166.jpg

IMG_4167.jpg

so cool, did you form over a skull shape, i forgot to bid on the one on ebay, damm!!!!

yes Roo, I just got a new skull today to play with from the shop that carries some of my stuff. Looks better than the last one. More detail. Um, what did you forget to bid on?

Spider :You_Rock_Emoticon: I just LOVE that. I'll upload those pics tomorrow that I got especially for you. Skulls are sooocool.

Ken

Keep on with your skulls Spider, they're Great:-)

This one makes my brain go all over the place, Way Cool :notworthy:

Very cool and great detail.

LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!

Oh brother.... :notworthy: it is sooo darn cool this one. I JUST ENVY THAT ONE VERY MUCH!!!

Tom

WOW!

Nicely done Spider! Scary even! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

yes Roo, I just got a new skull today to play with from the shop that carries some of my stuff. Looks better than the last one. More detail. Um, what did you forget to bid on?

there was a full size skull on ebay, i thought it would be good to form a skull mask on. Not a real skull, plastic one that med students use.

Spider, I love it! Beautfiful and scary all at the same time.

Thank you ladies and gents. Maybe I'll get a tutorial together on this. Since it's the "IN" thing to do and I admire those who take the time to teach the rest of us. I shall perfect this and do so then.

Spider man! Love this one! Really a trip and a half. Very nicely done. :red_bandana:

Yea spider, that's awesome. Reminds me i need to learn how to mold....and carve...and do everything besides cut and sew haha.

great job on that

Spider man! Love this one! Really a trip and a half. Very nicely done. :red_bandana:

Thank you Storm. These are fun.

Yea spider, that's awesome. Reminds me i need to learn how to mold....and carve...and do everything besides cut and sew haha.

great job on that

Thanks Corter. You have a skill that many would want. Molding is not that tough. I'll put together tut.

there was a full size skull on ebay, i thought it would be good to form a skull mask on. Not a real skull, plastic one that med students use.

I thought of that too Roo but with the twist of painting it with acrylics using a Day Of The Dead theme on the design. Celebrating The Day Of The Dead here in California is getting bigger and bigger every year. You can also find skulls(Plastic/Resin) on several sites on the web. Also it just came to me that using the same approach one could make a cool shrunken head mask or coin purse. Just sew the eyes and mouth shut. Put on some fake hair and badabing!  Is it Halloween yet!?!? HA!

Storm

Edited by Storm