Studio-N

Enough Is Enough

The stamp says it all. This will be available for FREE to anyone wanting to get the message out.

The stamp says it all. This will be available for FREE to anyone wanting to get the message out.

I love it!!!!!!!

ferg

the thumbnail is good enough for me. Rock on!

Damon

I like your stamp.

Did you make it yourself?

Can you make others?

Let us know...

It doesn't say it all for me, can you please explain this.

Many americans are unhappy with the president.

I like your stamp.

Did you make it yourself?

Can you make others?

Let us know...

Hello. Yes it is a delrin stamp I made and is laser engraved. I can make enough for everyone until I run out of plastic.

I will make them free to anyone here, just pay the the postage which is $1.96. Cheers!

Hello. Yes it is a delrin stamp I made and is laser engraved. I can make enough for everyone until I run out of plastic.

I will make them free to anyone here, just pay the the postage which is $1.96. Cheers!

Would you consider making custom stamps ( a makers stamp ) ?

I bet you would get a lot of interest here on leatherworker.net

Would you consider making custom stamps ( a makers stamp ) ?

I bet you would get a lot of interest here on leatherworker.net

Hello. well I've done a few stamps for others on here. I do them, but prefer to leave that to the professionals. I don't charge much and prefer to make

my silly topic stamps which I can put on eBay and (maybe) sell some multiples. Once I have artwork done, I can reuse it all I want. On maker stamps

it's a one time deal. Just take a look at some of the others I've posted. But if you have a drawing, just email me and I'll see what I can do.

The stamps I make are mostly for use with a shop or arbor press. I have modified the backs on others so they can be used with a TLF hefty handle

so they are also usable as a hammer stamp, although best results are still with a press. Cheers!

I can't tell who is on it. Is this a political area of the board now :-)

Send me the file and let me see if I can clean it up for you and make one that is more recognizable.

Can you make me one that indicates no health care? And no war would be cool too? No lies about WMDs would a good one? No assasinations would be a great one. I am personally against the launching of bombs from drones from a mile up to take out a whole house full of people to MAYBE kill one target - a target I might add who is an accused criminal who should be entitled to due process. So no assassinations would be a great one for me.

I could dig a lot of these no-this and no-that stamps.

How about no corporate sponsorship of the Tea Party? That would be a good one. They want to complain about big government and big corporations and yet they are funded by one of the wealthiest private companies in the USA. So I'd love to see a no hypocrisy stamp.

How about a no crying stamp? I really need one of those for myself to remind myself that I am the one responsible for my destiny until someone shows up at my door with a gun to force me to do their bidding.

Lastly how about a no-politics stamp for this area of the board? Let's just celebrate great leather work without worrying about the rest of the world's issues.

Sincerely,

John

I can't tell who is on it. Is this a political area of the board now :-)

Send me the file and let me see if I can clean it up for you and make one that is more recognizable.

Can you make me one that indicates no health care? And no war would be cool too? No lies about WMDs would a good one? No assasinations would be a great one. I am personally against the launching of bombs from drones from a mile up to take out a whole house full of people to MAYBE kill one target - a target I might add who is an accused criminal who should be entitled to due process. So no assassinations would be a great one for me.

I could dig a lot of these no-this and no-that stamps.

How about no corporate sponsorship of the Tea Party? That would be a good one. They want to complain about big government and big corporations and yet they are funded by one of the wealthiest private companies in the USA. So I'd love to see a no hypocrisy stamp.

How about a no crying stamp? I really need one of those for myself to remind myself that I am the one responsible for my destiny until someone shows up at my door with a gun to force me to do their bidding.

Lastly how about a no-politics stamp for this area of the board? Let's just celebrate great leather work without worrying about the rest of the world's issues.

Sincerely,

John

:16:, John. It seems a very vocal small segment of the population wants to politicize/demonize Everything they don't agree with. I guess what we've lost in this Country is the ability to agree to disagree in a civil manner. If someone on this site would have made up similar images of, say, Glen Beck, or Rush Limbaugh, these very same people would be crying & running to Johanna. screaming, "This is SO :offtopic:".

russ

Edited by whinewine

For those of you who saw my NoBama stamp, thanks for the comments. Obviously it is too hot a topic for LW, as the post was deleted.

Sorry I missed it. I would of liked to have seen it.

Butch

The post was not deleted- it was under review by the staff because of the political association. We're about leather, and if the conversation stays on a home made custom delrin stamp, fine. If it changes to something disrespectful to the Office of the President, it will go. Personally, I love the stamp- think it expresses many Americans' feelings well, but let's not debate such matters on LW, please.

Johanna

I like it!! So much for the fella that was going to solve all or problems. And to think he won the Nobel Peace Prize!! Go figure.

Mike

This is JMO but i don't this thread belongs on here. If you want to talk political things i'm sure their are lots of forms that's all they talk about.

But if you want to make a stamp of either one of the Bush's like this stamp i'll be more than happy to pay the postage. Heck i'd even send ya couple extra bucks.

Enough is enough.

:deadsubject: