Sign in to follow this  
rccolt45

Where To Find Belt Clips?

I guys, there is a member who belt clips on their web site for holster makers.

Can anyone help me out with the site?

</link>www.knifekits.com <link> good things

Edited by Reaper

I found a place that does custom steel stampings for holster clips, shanks, and thumb breaks. I'll post the link when I get home from work (it's blocked here)

I found a place that does custom steel stampings for holster clips, shanks, and thumb breaks. I'll post the link when I get home from work (it's blocked here)

NoahL may be speaking of TIM START of High Desert Leather. highdesertleather.com Go to the 'Do it Yourself" tab at the very top of the screen. Mike

Edited by katsass

NoahL may be speaking of TIM START of High Desert Leather. highdesertleather.com Go to the 'Do it Yourself" tab at the very top of the screen. Mike

I've heard of him, but that's not actually what I found. These are the people I found:

http://www.jrmclips.com/product-line-clips.html

I haven't tried them yet, but I just e-mailed them for a quote so we'll see what happens.

i actually tried to contact that jrmsclips company and no one gets back to you.......does anyone know if they're still in business?

Tony

i actually tried to contact that jrmsclips company and no one gets back to you.......does anyone know if they're still in business?

Tony

Well that would be disappointing--we'll see how things turn out, then.

They responded to me this morning. Did you use the form on their site or e-mail them directly with the @aol.com address they have on their Contact page? It would appear that the form isn't working correctly. In any case, they said that they don't usually handle small orders, so people like Lobo and katsass who do large quantities could probably get a better handle on it. That said, if I send them a self-addressed padded envelope with a check for the amount the parts cost they will send them to me--not all that convenient, but if the clips and thumb breaks are what I want then I don't mind too much.

They responded to me this morning. Did you use the form on their site or e-mail them directly with the @aol.com address they have on their Contact page? It would appear that the form isn't working correctly. In any case, they said that they don't usually handle small orders, so people like Lobo and katsass who do large quantities could probably get a better handle on it. That said, if I send them a self-addressed padded envelope with a check for the amount the parts cost they will send them to me--not all that convenient, but if the clips and thumb breaks are what I want then I don't mind too much.

Let me know if you do an order Noah. I would be willing to go in with you.