baadSoM

Does Any Of The Phaff Machines Compare To The Adler 269 Or Adler 205 (Both With Walking Foot)

Hi all.

Do any of you know if any of the Phaff machines compare to to the Adler machines I mentioned in the topic?

I have been trying to figure out which machine to buy, but it is a jungle out there.

Hope you can help me with the comparison.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards.

Thomas from Denmark.

Hi Thomas. The Pfaff 335 is similar to the Adler 269 but not the 205. By the way, we ship to Denmark and we have a similar machine. Thank you

Hi, Pfaff made class 28 and 27 a long time ago, who where machine with a shuttle hook for heavy threads. However, these where bottom feed machines and do not compare with todays DA 205-370 triple feed heavy machine. Pfaff made the triple feed 345 vertical hook cylinder-bed who is very similar to the DA 269, (but without a hook safety clutch) these are both medium machines. Today Pfaff only make one cylinder bed and that`s the "new" class 335. Horizontal rotating hook for medium work and threads. All above are good machine, but must be set up to sew leather. That might require new feet`s, feed dog, a new servo motor; to mention some of it.. Steve from Cobra Leather machine offers a complete range of leather working machines, from light to heavy. They are all set up for leather and ready to work. He ships everywhere and are a great person to deal with, check it out.

Tor