Sign in to follow this  
highnoonhunter

My New Back Quiver

Made side quivers for years, and a lot of folks have been wanting me to make them a back quiver. I didn't want to try and re-invent the wheel....... so I asked some other archers that used back quivers, and then I ordered a pattern pack from tandy.

This is the large quiver and I downsized it a bit. I added some trim, and lace to the edges, but didn't want to fancy it up so much that the price would be out of reach.

I'm liking the end product. The pattern had a squared top to the pocket which I added to the first quiver. I realized the pocket was designed for the quiver without trim. I've got it more rounded to match the trim now, but I think I still need to tweak it a little. I also changed the strap angle so the arrows will be retrieved more off the end of the shoulder then over the shoulder. The different strap angle was suggested by some back quiver fans. But I also offer the standard strap location.

Anyway, here's some pics:

OldeTimerBQS2002-1.jpg

Back side:

OldeTimerBQS2003-1.jpg

It hangs about right:

OldeTimerBQS2001-1.jpg

Like it a lot .

THANKS!

Hi Bobby, And I like your quiver a lot! LOL Best and God Bless, Nacomis :coffeecomp: