Hello everybody,

I'd like to present one of our recently made custom motorcycle sets that contains motorcycle solo seat with new cover, toolbag (handlebar bag, fork bag), fork wraps, fender bib, and swingarm bag.

Both bags are fully hand-stitched and reinforced with thin plastic lining that protects them from sagging.

More pictures you can find here http://www.taurusseats.com/sets/bonecrusher . Feel free to click on each picture, they will guide you through different web-site sections.

Let me know what you think.

Thank you!post-41442-0-66543300-1383787335_thumb.jpost-41442-0-11814900-1383787355_thumb.jpost-41442-0-54922700-1383787376_thumb.jpost-41442-0-11918500-1383787418_thumb.jpost-41442-0-91494000-1383787424_thumb.j

I like all the pieces, especially the seat. Great work!

I like them, especially the panniers and tool bag. How are the things held onto the forks? Snap fasteners or velcro?

I like them, especially the panniers and tool bag. How are the things held onto the forks? Snap fasteners or velcro?

Fork warps are holding on with velcro, but we also attached small hook rings for the rope, so you can secure them in case you leave your bike unattended for a long time. Fork wraps would be easy to steal, unfortunately.

All of those are great pieces. Everything is very neatly done. I'm really curious about the metal inlays in the bags...what is that? Does the harley police give you any trouble over all the Willie G?

All of those are great pieces. Everything is very neatly done. I'm really curious about the metal inlays in the bags...what is that? Does the harley police give you any trouble over all the Willie G?

Thank you for your feedback. Those inlays are not metal. Let us keep it as our "trade secret" ;), we were just experimenting with materials available at our local stores . As for the Willie G, we do not sell anything with HD logo to our customers, unless customer brings us something that he purchased at HD store and asks us to attach it to the seat or accessory. This seat was made for our bike, not for sale. It is posted on our website to show the quality of workmanship.

Quality work done over there