A belt that was ordered after I made mine. YAY!!! Check me out...lol

IMG_4021.jpg

IMG_4023.jpg

IMG_4024.jpg

IMG_4025.jpg

IMG_4026.jpg

Edited by Spider

Yeah man! That is a darn cool belt and very Spideresque!

Nice detail on those feathers.

You did good and as usual nice skulls!

Tom

oooooh, the best yet spider....what do you make the bubbles with...a leather tool or some hardware tool? and that other funny shape stamped near the wings...what's that one?

A belt that was ordered after I made mine. YAY!!! Check me out...lol

IMG_4021.jpg

IMG_4023.jpg

IMG_4024.jpg

IMG_4025.jpg

IMG_4026.jpg

Love the skulls especially the long eyed ones.

oooooh, the best yet spider....what do you make the bubbles with...a leather tool or some hardware tool? and that other funny shape stamped near the wings...what's that one?

Thanks everyone. I really like how this one turned out. Kinda hurts to see it go. But I'm happy.

Roo,

I use Craftools E294 for the background, large circle is S864 and small circle is S632. It gives a great back ground when combined.

Here are some updated pics:

IMG_4029.jpg

IMG_4030.jpg

IMG_4031.jpg

IMG_4032.jpg

Love the skull that peeps up from the edge and the brass buckle is very nice. Really go well with the colour, darn it. Now I want a new belt for my self, the one I did years ago is just to big to fit in the holders on the pants.

Tom

Love the skull that peeps up from the edge and the brass buckle is very nice. Really go well with the colour, darn it. Now I want a new belt for my self, the one I did years ago is just to big to fit in the holders on the pants.

Tom

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!! I want to see a TomSwede Special. I bet you'll do it...YAY!!!

If i knew for sure I had the material but the side I have right now is reserved for the tubes so i would have to go and buy a whole new side to get the material + I got reserved material for a bike seat. It's time to prioritize right now, I'm sure you begin to feel it now that you have stuff going out on orders aswell, maybe swamped in work soon:-) and no time to ride bike this summer....

but after cutting material for tubes I see what is left. Gonna start pre-assembly on Sunday with a hangover, lol. Just gonna drill holes in the plastic innertubes to save weight and the get to the pattern layouts and leathercutting.

Tom

I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA :red_bandana:

very cool belt bro!

If i knew for sure I had the material but the side I have right now is reserved for the tubes so i would have to go and buy a whole new side to get the material + I got reserved material for a bike seat. It's time to prioritize right now, I'm sure you begin to feel it now that you have stuff going out on orders aswell, maybe swamped in work soon:-) and no time to ride bike this summer....

but after cutting material for tubes I see what is left. Gonna start pre-assembly on Sunday with a hangover, lol. Just gonna drill holes in the plastic innertubes to save weight and the get to the pattern layouts and leathercutting.

Tom

I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA :red_bandana:

Maybe pimp out a wristband next time you have a free moment. NO TIME FOR RIDING?!?!?! WTH!!!

very cool belt bro!

Thanks Beeza, I'm having a blast with these for now.

that rocks :rockon:

Spider,

Awesome! If I show it to my middle daughter, she's gonna want one...

Makes a great wall hanging too! :banana:

Brent

Spider,

Awesome! If I show it to my middle daughter, she's gonna want one...

Makes a great wall hanging too! :banana:

Brent

I say show her how hip you are and make one for her. I love seeing skulls in every household. Make the family less tense.

WICKED BELT :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

thats so so soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool :D :o

Thank you Leathercat. I have a 2, almost 3 in July, year old boy and he sits with me and pounds on tools on leather sometimes. At this rate you will be better than me soon. Keep at it cause there is sooooooo much to see. Check out my website.

Thank you Leathercat. I have a 2, almost 3 in July, year old boy and he sits with me and pounds on tools on leather sometimes. At this rate you will be better than me soon. Keep at it cause there is sooooooo much to see. Check out my website.

i went on your web site i like the kitty i LOVE cats i have cat comet and banjo the dog, :spoton: my avatar is my cat