Hi everyone! Got some good news! I was invited to the trade show in Pendleton. If you are going, please stop by my booth, I would love to meet you, or see you again, whichever the case may be. I would like to thank Ron at Ferdco for this opportunity. He finally gave in after me bugging him for 2 months. Ha Ha Ha Steve

Have a good time, Steve! I'm afraid I won't be there, no one invited me!

Kathy

Excellent news! I will see you there.

Claire

Let 'er buck.

Let 'er buck.

Thanks, everybody, and yaklady, you're now invited! Steve

Hey all I was just curious if anyone is goin to P-town (Pendleton). I know that Cobra steve will be there and Chuck smith, Last year Barry King was there as well as Wayne J. ( cant even say his last name).

I will be there on Saturday Morning and dont know how long I will be able to stick around as it has turned into a family adventure, so I have to run over to Hamleys, and Reds to try and get a new Hat. Any way if your gonna make it how do I know its you? I am a red headed guy that is 29 and will be walkin around with my wife and daughter Wife has curly blonde hair and my daughter is 3 with long brown hair. any way if you see me say Hi.

Tim Worley

Tk-Leather

Hi all! Just got back from Pendleton. WOW!!! What a great experience. Being a city boy, I just don't have many opportunities to see this great country, except when we do trade shows. For those of you who are like me, Pendleton is a cottage type town with a river walk, the Oregon trail, surrounded by hills, and many "mom and pop" stores.The weather was nice, the people were friendly, and the show was very successful. At last count there were 250 people that signed the guest book. I saw some old friends, met some new ones, and oh yeah, sold some machines!!! I would like to thank Ron and Cheryl at Ferdco for the opportunity, I really appreciate it. If you have the chance to go to Pendleton next year, you won't be disappointed. Thanks, Steve

Hi all! Just got back from Pendleton. WOW!!! What a great experience. Being a city boy, I just don't have many opportunities to see this great country, except when we do trade shows. For those of you who are like me, Pendleton is a cottage type town with a river walk, the Oregon trail, surrounded by hills, and many "mom and pop" stores.The weather was nice, the people were friendly, and the show was very successful. At last count there were 250 people that signed the guest book. I saw some old friends, met some new ones, and oh yeah, sold some machines!!! I would like to thank Ron and Cheryl at Ferdco for the opportunity, I really appreciate it. If you have the chance to go to Pendleton next year, you won't be disappointed. Thanks, Steve

Good to hear it, Steve! Haven't been to Pendleton in years--looks like you're turning into a regular road warrior!

Good to hear it, Steve! Haven't been to Pendleton in years--looks like you're turning into a regular road warrior!

Hey Bruce, it's either that, or I'm flat out crazy!! Steve

OR??????????????

Art

Hey Bruce, it's either that, or I'm flat out crazy!! Steve