Archerinthewood

Need Sheath Stitching; Will Trade Tanned Hair-On Deer Hides, Pay P&h

Greetings LW,

I am a knife maker is search of quality stitching for simple sheaths. I will ship all materials cut to size; all I need is someone with a very good machine to put two rows of stitches on the edge and stitch on a belt loop on the back. Material is 7-8 oz cowhide. I offer in trade for the initial lot of four sheaths two professionally tanned deer pelts that are craft quaility as they have broadhead holes and are missing tails. PM me with interest and I'll email pics. I'll pay P&H for the sheaths each way. I would appreciate any suggestions as to how to make the sheaths look better, including edge burnishing and stitching seam treatments. Looking for a LTR with a quality crafter. *However*, I am just today setting up production, and will send out sheaths in January. Please let me know interest. Thanks.

I would be intrested in discussing this with you I also am a knife maker and I make my own sheaths as well as gun leather. Is there a reason you want machine stitching. I do al my stitchiing by hand. Everything I do is saddle stitched and doing two lines of stitching is not a prpoblem. If you PM me back or email me with your email I can email you some pictures of my work. See elow for my email.

Scott Kreiman

Camano Ridge Custom Leather

camanoridge@aol.com

This is a service that we would be interested in performing here at HolsterWorx. We are a manufacturer of custom leather handgun holsters. I do custom make knife sheaths that are machine sewn. Being machine sewn the reduces the cost due to the amount of time saved. Please look at our work at www.holsterworx.com or www.facebook.com/holsterworx. You may contact me at scott@holsterworx.com or call me at 814-696-3927.

Are you still looking for someone to stitch your knife sheaths?