Sign in to follow this  

Tandy has changed dyes from PRO DYE to ECO-FLO...and after trying the new stuff out for the first time...I am not happy.

It's a bummer too because I have a Tandy store just 10 minutes from my work and I always run over there as I need small stuff ( NOT leather)....

Ya'll know where I can continue to find this PRO DYE, or something similar...or mo betta??

THERE WILL BE FOR THE TIME BEING FIEBEINGS DYES FOR SALE.

SEARCH FOR IT. IT IS OUT THERE.

SIEGEL, HIDECRAFTERS.

Fiebings had fliers at IFoLG this last weekend.

Their website is:

http://www.fiebing.com/

and they have a "search for Fiebings" by state function.

Just as an amusing aside, you can get it in 55 gallon drums! (Boy, I'd never use it up!)

You can continue to get Fiebings dyes at the Tandy 10 minutes away.... just not in Cafilornia.

Studio-N is right. Although Tandy is really pushing the Eco-Flo line, the original formula stuff is still available in the 2008 catalog under the Fiebing's name. Fiebing's Leather Dye is available in 16 colors, and Fiebing's Professional Oil Dye can be had in 4 colors: Black, Dark Brown, Light Brown, and Saddle Tan.

Again, as Studio-N mentions, none of these can ship to California.

Not only can't we get the dyes, we can't get things like snakeskin here! :censored2::ranting2:

Jeez, I had high hopes for the governator. What a major let-down he's turned out to be.

Hey Brian anytime you want a snakeskin give me a shout. I've still got a few rattlesnakeskins left from the spring hunt. Some have the scales still on some don't. Average about four foot. No heads, no rattles, even the coontail is gone. Just the diamond pattern. Have some shorter pieces left from different projects.