Knipper

For The Wichita Falls Tx Show!

I'm going to try the Wichita Falls TX show this next weekend. Hope to get my work displayed to the Texas/Oklahoma leather workers. I don't even want to guess how many hours these took, but hopefully some will find a good home. If you plan to attend the show, stop by and say hello.

Knippershow knives.jpg

Nice work! I will be there and will make sure to stop by.

Good morning Knipper!

Nice stuff. I'm sure you don't want to know how many hours you've go there. Just remember in 2075 people on E-Bay will be bidding on "Knipper" blades instead of "Rose".

By the way, If you or anybody else is going to Wichita Falls and could use a passenger to pay gas, PM me, I'd love to go but don't have a drivers license.

I'm in central ILLinois, but could get out say...120 to 150 miles any direction to meet up.

Just a thought.

Kevin

Beautiful knives Terry! Wish I was going! By the way.....I sure enjoy using the knife I picked up n Sheridan!!

Bobby

I'm going to try the Wichita Falls TX show this next weekend. Hope to get my work displayed to the Texas/Oklahoma leather workers. I don't even want to guess how many hours these took, but hopefully some will find a good home. If you plan to attend the show, stop by and say hello.

Knippershow%20knives.jpg

I can't wait for this weekend coming up, I'll be there and can't wait to see all the great stuff at the show. This will be my first show to go to.

Jarrett Van Curen

Im, also planning on going. It would be nice to meet some of you in person. Richard

Gorgeous look hardware! Won't be at the show but would be interested in prices. You can pm me when you get a chance.

Thanks Al

Im loving the knife I picked up off of you at Wichita Falls! Greatest knife I've used.

Thanks Again. Hunter

Thanks, Hunter. I'm glad you're enjoying the knife!

Terry

another satisfied customer here Knipper. I couldn't wait to get home from Wichita Falls and cut some leather and the difference between your knife and my old knife is amazing.

Thanks for a great knife

Steve

another satisfied customer here Knipper. I couldn't wait to get home from Wichita Falls and cut some leather and the difference between your knife and my old knife is amazing.

Thanks for a great knife

Steve

Thanks for the feedback Steve. Hearing back from customers is important to me as it lets me know if I'm really providing a quality tool to another craftsman. The fact that you can notice a big difference in performance tells me I'm on the right track! I appreciate the info and am glad you like the knife.

Knipper

Knipper: How much for one of the small ones (what's pictured in the top right corner of your picture)?

Hi Kman...

If we're looking at the same one, I believe that's the Chan Geer bench knife. I sell those for $235.

Terry

I’ll be there both days, I have about a100  duplicate craftool stamps to sell or trade. Thanks Rodney 

1 hour ago, Rhale said:

I’ll be there both days, I have about a100  duplicate craftool stamps to sell or trade. Thanks Rodney 

Good to know, this post is from 2011...but if @Knipper is there with a table of knives this year i'll have to think about making a drive over...

Thanks, I did’nt realize it wasn’t current,  I haven’t been before so am looking forward to the show, thanks Rodney