I haven't posted here before, but have been a lurker for a while.:) I just love all of the great advice and seeing everyone's amazing work.

Here is an antique chair that my husband and I re-designed.

post-22233-0-73398300-1389584078_thumb.jpost-22233-0-24498800-1389584107_thumb.jpost-22233-0-71888400-1389584133_thumb.jpost-22233-0-02070500-1389584248_thumb.j

Wow! Very nice work.

I'd like to try that some day.

R

Nice work ! The first one reminds me of a stained glass window.

Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Love those chairs, I have a couple of chair put away for projects like these.....inspirational thanks for showing.

would have like to have seen more pics of the 2 other chairs.

Thanks everyone!! :)

Here is a close-up of the far-right chair (koi) and a back view on the middle chair. It was a fun/challenging series of projects. post-22233-0-20051700-1389617624_thumb.jpost-22233-0-97140700-1389617573_thumb.j

Love these! I like how unique they chair structure is as well as your leatherwork! I hope to see more of these in the future! :)

Fantastic work!

Love the leather and woodwork on those chairs

I also like the stone stairs in behind

I just found a new chair - it is somehow so much bigger now that it is in my house - this one may take a while!

A lot of the fun as well as some of the frustration is find interesting chairs that will work. As for the photos, we are lucky to have a really great park with an old mansion on the grounds with some nice, mossy stairs! :)

Ahh that explains it.

I was trying to think of a non weird way of asking for a picture of your house; with such a nice front step the mansion looks to be old, well built and gorgeous..... kinda like your chairs :)

Very nice work.

Thank you:) We actually just finished a more sculptural project (the big chair frame is still standing ominously in our workshop). It is a (relatively) giant goldfish that my husband designed (and formed and stitched), I did the dyeing and painting part. :)post-22233-0-00560200-1420692355_thumb.jpost-22233-0-41263900-1420692372_thumb.j