Sign in to follow this  
infomage

Tandycraft Pattern Sheets

Does anyone happen to know when Tandy started making Doodle sheets? I have a couple of Tandycraft pattern sheets from 1949 labeled 54, and from 1952. These things are huge easy something like 40" X 52" most are printed on both sides. Also does anyone happen to have a Doodle page index?

thank you

tlong

Think Positive Be Positive

Does anyone happen to know when Tandy started making Doodle sheets? I have a couple of Tandycraft pattern sheets from 1949 labeled 54, and from 1952. These things are huge easy something like 40" X 52" most are printed on both sides. Also does anyone happen to have a Doodle page index?

thank you

tlong

E-mail Tandy and they will send you a list of Doodle Pages. I did a few months ago and was told they would have a Doodle Page Library avaialble on their site by January but I have yet to see it.

Just got this from Tandy. It is a good start but i will have to make some changes like add dates and once i get the ones i have scanned add small picture or description of what is on the page. More to follow.

tlong

Think Positive Be positive

Doddle_Page_Index.pdf

Was just informed by Tandy they are working on a new site called. www.leathercraftlibrary.com looking forward to it being up

Tlong

Don't forget, you can get a very acceptable copy of really large sheets with a digital camera. If you use a camera stand like I posted in the Photography forum you can get square, clear shots easily.

Additionally, if you want to do a few sheets, your local professional copy shop should have a large format scanner that will do the job. Check prices first, I would suggest.