Sign in to follow this  
rawhide1

No more help needed!

Howdy

For some reason the pictures that were posted before the upgrade will not get bigger when clicked on. I tried to click on a recent picture that had a old picture posted with it and neither would get bigger. Is there something I need to do to my computer to get the pictures to open bigger or is there another problem.

Thanks for any and all help, Mike

I will check into it. Is anyone else having the same problem? Mike, what browser do you use? If it's something that can be fixed, we will. Thanks for the heads up, Mike.

Johanna

Howdy

For some reason the pictures that were posted before the upgrade will not get bigger when clicked on. I tried to click on a recent picture that had a old picture posted with it and neither would get bigger. Is there something I need to do to my computer to get the pictures to open bigger or is there another problem.

Thanks for any and all help, Mike

I will check into it. Is anyone else having the same problem? Mike, what browser do you use? If it's something that can be fixed, we will. Thanks for the heads up, Mike.

Johanna

Johanna

I think I'm using firefox

Thanks, Mike

Howdy all

Well for some reason now I can't open any pictures old or new. Any ideas?

Thanks, Mike

Alright another development in Mikes world of cornfusion. I still can't get pictures to open by clicking but if I right click it brings up some little menu. I can then open the picture in a new tab. I then have to close that tab when I'm done looking at the picture. Does that make sense to anyone? If there are any ideas on why this is doing this I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Mike

It's not us, Mike. You have updated your Java recently, right? Maybe uninstall Firefox, reboot, install their latest and greatest version? Use IE? Bury a black cat in the woods and walk 13 counterclockwise circles? I don't know, but it ain't us. Keep talking, maybe something will ring a bell with someone.

Johanna

Johanna

Thanks for the heads up about the upgrade. I'll have the wife try that. Right now I'm at work and everything works great here so I reckon it has to be my computer. I just buried one of my daughters cats a few days ago. So that must not work all though he wasn't black and I didn't walk in circles. I wonder if it's to late to do the circle walking.LOL Thanks for the help.

Mike

I can finally open pictures again!! I dont know how or why but everything's working again. I asked the wife if she did anything and she said not that she knows of. So I have no idea what was changed maybe the computer gods just took pity on a fool and fixed it for me. All I know is it's fixed and I'm happier than hell about it.

Mike