hugoo

45K53

Hellow I,am a new member so I don't know if I an doing this right but I am looking for parts for a 45k53 singer lookin for bobbing case and the assembly to it if any body can help please

what you mean with "the assembly to it"? If you have a parts list then the numbers would help to ID the parts you need.

Ok I dont have the catalog but basically the everthing to keep the hook and bobbing case in plase all I had stored the machine with a friend everything is gone up to the screw that retains the assembly

LW Member Darren Brosowski is selling a bunch of new made Singer 45k Parts on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=bungee50&hash=item4ae28f6ca8&item=321628630184&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.X45k.TRS0&_nkw=45k&_sacat=0

I may have a few used parts but have to take a closer look what it is in particular.

I would assume most 45k have the same parts in the shuttle era but there are indeed some different parts number and I don´t know the exact differences.

I know LW member Frankqv also has a 45K53 so maybe he can get you the right parts numbers.

I have attached a parts list for the 45K48 but I´m not 100% certain that the parts are exactly the same for your machine.

45K48.pdf