Sign in to follow this  

Sorry, had to add that little description in there after my comments about Rookie's purse for his wife :)

Here's a belt I just finished, made for my wife. renae__s_belt.JPG

post-5374-1208661713_thumb.jpg

Nice job Twin, the wife's going to love it.

Ken

Nice work!

I love this. Also love that my wife does not wear belts or this would be #5 of things to make for her for sure.

sweeeet!

Spider, mine doesn't usually wear belts either, but I had to make something to hold the holster in place.

hi nice work :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Very nice looking belt and that's some fancy buckle you got there too. She'll look faboulus for a day then you have to make one in another colour;-)

I haven't made my girlfriend a belt yet but the chastitybelt I made her looks just as good...phuahahaha :rofl:

Tom

Very nice ! I'm sure she loves it.

Thats very nice!

I may have to copy that idea also.

With all the cool projects on this site...I'll be busy till I'm dead!!!

Copy away.

The heart pattern is created by stamping with a D445S (craftool) and offsetting it like a basket weave. The pattern is in the '08 catalog and is beautiful. What they don't tell you is that you have to align everything just so...and that the current production run of that stamp is nowhere near symetrical. :ranting2:

I picked up one while traveling through Montgomery, Al, and then by time I got home, the one on backorder arrived. Neither are really very well done, but what do you expect for Taiwanese made stamps that are poorly chrome plated and cost $6??? If you really want to do this pattern well, it'd be wise to either visit the Tandy you'll be buying from and hand pick your stamp...or see if Barry King or Bob Beard is making one like this.

Sorry for the RANT, but it kinda bugs me that Tandy has outsourced the tools and their quality is dropping.

Edited by TwinOaks

Hey, that is really cool, but now that you've said that about the tool... well, I think I'll just make my own tool! Then if it is uneven I'll know exactly who to blame... :P

Edited by HorsehairBraider

Twin Oaks- I made sure the wife was in the other room. Thanks for the heads up. ha ha...

:lol: