leatheroo

Qr Codes To Grow Your Business

I have been seeing these codes everywhere lately and decided to investigate. I found the best explanation here..http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/how-qr-codes-can-grow-your-business/ I think they are used mostly by the younger generation, but i think they will become part of our life. We are lazy creatures by nature, and these replace having to type in web addresses etc into our smart phones or tablets. I have found the best use is in print media, for example on the back of your business card. This way the customer can put your web address into their smart phone, ipad or tablet with ease. All phone and tablet platforms have barcode scanner apps for free. Here is a link to the page where you can create your own qr codes http://qrcode.kaywa.com/

Here is the qr code for the leatherworkers.net

post-4514-054905300 1308522448_thumb.png

cheers

cool idea :)

sadly it's to small to make a makers stamp out of it^^

Damn those youngin's with their new-fangled technology!

Damn those youngin's with their new-fangled technology!

Hmm . . . I thought these were some kind of maze puzzles - get from one corner to the other without crossing a line. No wonder I couldn't solve any! :(

Leatheroo,

I scanned your code with my android phone and ....... IT WORKED!!!!! I went to your web page :)

Thanks,

cool idea :)

sadly it's to small to make a makers stamp out of it^^

Size doesn't matter. The mall here has a large LED billboard that displays sales for the stores inside. The Qr codes that appear on the sign are about 6 foot tall. I wouldn't put it on a tooling stamp because the embossing will make it unreadable or at least very difficult. It would work better as a branding iron. (google pyrography tools) A branding iron makers mark looks great on the flesh side of leather.

I've been lookin for the answer sheet :dunno:

Hmm . . . I thought these were some kind of maze puzzles - get from one corner to the other without crossing a line. No wonder I couldn't solve any! :(

Leatheroo,

I scanned your code with my android phone and ....... IT WORKED!!!!! I went to your web page :)

Thanks,

School me please....I just picked-up a smart phone yesterday...is there an app I need to get in order to scan a QR code?

Forget that...I just found the app, tried it and works!!

Edited by Rayban