Menolly

Springfield Leather

I got my tax ID number the other day and am raring to use it. I was going to order from Springfield Leather and it said they do wholesale but I can't figure out how to do it. It is probably something obvious I am overlooking but it read to me like I didnt have to pay a fee to get wholesale prices. I don't see anywhere in my account or checkout to put in my tax id number sooo.... helpsmilie.gif

I guess you could email them a copy of your tax number to show that you are a business.

I got my tax ID number the other day and am raring to use it. I was going to order from Springfield Leather and it said they do wholesale but I can't figure out how to do it. It is probably something obvious I am overlooking but it read to me like I didnt have to pay a fee to get wholesale prices. I don't see anywhere in my account or checkout to put in my tax id number sooo.... helpsmilie.gif

Never mindrolleyes2.gif I found it

I guess you could email them a copy of your tax number to show that you are a business.

Thank you dirtclod. I finally found it. Right under my nose of course yeah.gif

Anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you once you submit the application?

Forget the wait time, and just call them- they have an 800 number, so it's their dime. It took us (bus. partner) all of 15 minutes to get set up on the phone AND place the first order. Nice folks to deal with, and Kevin Hopkins of SLC is a member here.

I haven't dealt with every supplier, but I have with a lot of them, and in my opinion, SPRINGFIELD LEATHER is by far the most couteous, helpful group of people I've ever dealt with, period!

I believe they forgot more about real customer service than others ever knew, or cared about.

Anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you once you submit the application?

They had me set up in a matter of hours via email. Though keep in mind this is Saturday, so I'd be patient till Monday.

Yea I called them and spoke with a young lady who said I would have to wait til Monday because the office wasn't in today. Not such a big deal I ended up having enough leather for the project I wanted to start.