drman63

Siegel Leather

I have to give a praise when its worthy so here it is. I had ordered 6 hides from Siegel and was wondering about the order so I sent an email sunday night at 9:30 and within 10 minutes Steven sent an email back that he would remote check on it. Steven email me again still within 10-15 min of his last email and confirmed the order and the shipping location. WOW thats good service I don't care who you are. I have been very pleased with these guys. I have ordered other hides from tandy and it is touch and go at times with some of there stuff but siegel has been spot on. I have had good luck with weaver also other than they forgot one of my orders around Christmas but thats a crazy time of year for anyone. So thanks again Siegel for the stand up late night service and great hides. Keep it up.

I.ve never used siegel but have always had good luck with Weaver as well. I like using Weaver for hardware.

Yeah I have ordered Herman oak double shoulder 8-9 and 7-8 oz from Weaver and it was beautiful made some great sheaths and holsters. I just got my Siegel leather in and it looks great too. I have only had trouble with Tandy once with leather but I have got a piece or two that was good. You just have to tell them to double check it but they will make it right. I got a really good deal from Siegel and couldn't turn it down. The best price I have found yet and I look hard. I read where some people have had bad trouble with them but I didn't experience anything like that. A+ so far. Gonna make some sheaths tonite :)

Yeah I have ordered Herman oak double shoulder 8-9 and 7-8 oz from Weaver and it was beautiful made some great sheaths and holsters. I just got my Siegel leather in and it looks great too. I have only had trouble with Tandy once with leather but I have got a piece or two that was good. You just have to tell them to double check it but they will make it right. I got a really good deal from Siegel and couldn't turn it down. The best price I have found yet and I look hard. I read where some people have had bad trouble with them but I didn't experience anything like that. A+ so far. Gonna make some sheaths tonite :)

Love your avatar! That is a picture of my little brother. He was always up to something. :)

They kicked him out of school when he was 16; he never learned how to read until in his 20's his wife taught him.

Today he turns 150,000 a year. Heheheehe! I often wonder what those teachers he raised so much hell with would think of him today!!!