JRLeather2

New guy to the board from Michigan

Hello everyone, found your board while surfing the net, I have been doing leather work off and on since the early 80's, her is one of my recent pieces, 11X14.....

1first_eagle_001.jpg

post-5889-1204349639_thumb.jpg

Very nice. You'll find quite a few people here that are really good at the figure carving. I mainly stick to floral carving, but I admire the figures. Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Thanks, I actually do both........

gunleather2.JPG

post-5889-1204350238_thumb.jpg

lovely!!!, welcome, looking forward to seeing more of your work

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Very nice work there, I'm sure we'll enjoy your input here.

Very awesome eagle.

Love your eye for details and welcome to the board:-)

Glad you found us and shared the pictures of your work. I REALLY like that eagle!

Clay

Hello everyone, found your board while surfing the net, I have been doing leather work off and on since the early 80's, her is one of my recent pieces, 11X14.....

1first_eagle_001.jpg

Jeffzila, Real nice work. Both the eagle and the holster. Carlb (from the other side of the mitten - Port Huron)

Hi welcome to the forum, that eagle is just somthing else it rocks, Don

Welcome along to the forum

Welcome along to the forum

Very nice work. Leather art is my favorite. I do floral but just can't get into it the same are figure art. I would love to put this project on my web site. Please visit it and let me know an email link is at the bottom of the page.. www.the leathercraftsman.com

Welcome to the forum Jeff, that is some awesome looking Eagle there, and the holster is real fine too.

Ken

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking eagle.

Very nice work there!

Another Michigander crawling out from under the snow! Whoo!

If ya ever get a chance, stop on in at our place- if anything its great for a relaxing evening banging on some leather or chit-chatting!

"If ya ever get a chance, stop on in at our place- if anything its great for a relaxing evening banging on some leather or chit-chatting!"

Thanks, I just looke up your site and found out where you are in relation to Grand Haven, I will have to make the pilgrimage.

"If ya ever get a chance, stop on in at our place- if anything its great for a relaxing evening banging on some leather or chit-chatting!"

Thanks, I just looke up your site and found out where you are in relation to Grand Haven, I will have to make the pilgrimage.

Just give me a call and I'll throw some coffee on- Were open 7 days (except on Sundays, from time to time we will be out for a few hours riding the horses) and theres always classes, workshops or guitar picking going on... :gathering:

Stopped in today and checked your place out, met Howard the saddle maker. We will be back!