indynusp

Wallet Making Books In English

Hello Everyone,

I will like to know if anyone has a recommendation for an English book on making leather wallets? I can't find any online. Thank You.

English? as in, across the pond from U.S.?

that i know of, there is no particular book focusing on the making of wallets...i also don't wanna insult you by not knowing your leatherwork experience/ skill level....ive made mAny mAny mens/ womens wallets of different dimensions...are you intending to make your own interiors?? i don't make my own for a cpl reasons 1- i don't have the time to perfect the design (I'm into my second year of mobile app development for apple devices, and I'm FINALLY getting to build some ephor apps) 2- its easier for me to order a beautiful Australian made product, plus it would probly be a hassle to set up my machine for it....do you have a proper sewing machine??..if you are not aware of the many other forums/ groups available to leather-folk....i'd be glad to point you in some VERY resourceful directions...the best way to make sure i read an email from you, is to use the form on the contact page go my website- i ALWAYS read those...JwalkerLeather.com