JLSleather

H.o. , W/c

Lemme know if there's any interest in some good size pieces of veg tan leather. I've got some drum dyed skirting from W/C and some natural tooling from H.O. The W/C is "standard" (#1) grade, and the HO is "B". Most is 7/8 or 8/9, but I think I have a bit of other weights to clean out.

I'll be taking a break in a couple of weeks, and I want to clear and re-organize the shop. So this is not discounted leather, it's just the chance to buy smaller pieces than whole sides.

I'll have some single shoulders (where I bought backs and cut off the bends) and some long pieces which would be good for straps / collars.

There'll be pics as I get to it.. but holler if you'd like a particular piece.

I would be interested in some smaller sizes to make a few holsters with, as a beginner it would help on the pocket book especially when mistakes are anticipated.

Thanks

Sorry -- finally gettting around to some of this. It's worse than I thought, though. I cut the shoulders off of backs when they come in -- don't like shoulder wrinkles. Buit this is beyond that... I'll have to go through with a closer look, ... and maybe a call to Wickett/Craig to tell them if this is the best they have then I guess we're just done.

Another guy in the area came by and picked up some of the tooling leather, but I do still have some HO in 7/8 or 8/9.

And some english bridle in 9/10 that looks nice.

Some of the smaller "bits", somebody can have for the shipping...OR that kid can come get it some afternoon.. either way. I just need to clean up around here so I can function (I'm a bit of an organization NUT).

Edited by JLSleather

I don't care what it looks like, it is so I can build a mock up and help work on my sewing skills as I get familiar with the 206rb, I was going to buy some belly from hobby lobby to do the same thing with the 40% off coupon the price isn't to bad so what every you have got in the 8, 9, 10 range again to build mock ups and learn how to sew, let me know what the postage would be for what ever you want to send.

YIKES! I left several "single shoulders" on the floor - like maybe for two days (?). I mean the shoulder section that I cut off of backs to make bends, if that clarifies at all. Got wet. Water spill on the floor, seeped up through bottom piece, couldn't see it. Water stain on leather. Maybe it can be thoroughly wet, and the mark come out. Maybe not.

What's the point? Come GET IT! It's FREE. If you bought this, expect a couple hundred bucks. Enough to 'suck', but not enough for an insurance claim ;)

whadda ya think ita cost to send?

I'm interested! Most definitely!