jbird

Every Day Chinks!

Howdy all,

I thought I would post some chinks I make a lot of pretty plain ones and these are no exemption.

Just a nice pretty plain pair.

let me know what you think (Mark and all )

Chinks Joe.jpg

Joe Chinks 2.jpg

any way all my chaps post 2009 are a pattern i got from mark B and I also bought his dvd awesome I added a bunch of thing's and it made my work better, Thanks Buddy

Josh.

PS herrman oak on the panel and yokes waterhouse deersoft on the body.

post-6549-127130824644_thumb.jpg

post-6549-127130826837_thumb.jpg

Edited by jbird

Those look pretty good Josh. Just about right for what I would imagine work chaps should look like, still would be hard the first time ya started getting them dirty but thats what they are made for right.

I guess proper term is chinks but I honestly cant get chaps out of my head, I always wear motorcycle chaps when its cooler out so it sticks with me.

Edited by MADMAX22

As always, looks great Josh. Is that your makers stamp on the yoke?

Josh

I think they turned out really NICE. I like the way you used a border stamp on them, simple but well done. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the comments on the DVD. I hope to get your patterns to the printer this next week and out to you.

Mark

Those look pretty good Josh. Just about right for what I would imagine work chaps should look like, still would be hard the first time ya started getting them dirty but thats what they are made for right.

I guess proper term is chinks but I honestly cant get chaps out of my head, I always wear motorcycle chaps when its cooler out so it sticks with me.

Max,

I am working with guys that want a basic yet nice looking pair and its hard to hold my self back but in the end i was happy with these, and yes I think it's a a little sting every time you get them roughed up but thats the way its is.

Chaps chinks or what ever works is what most guys say in your case chaps works just fine.

Thanks for the input.

As always, looks great Josh. Is that your makers stamp on the yoke?

Thank you wvcraftsmen,

yes it's my mark heres a close up,joe chinks 3.jpg

by the way i have not forgotten i have some info.

Josh

Josh

I think they turned out really NICE. I like the way you used a border stamp on them, simple but well done. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the comments on the DVD. I hope to get your patterns to the printer this next week and out to you.

Mark

Thanks mark

as you know your the guy we are trying to compare are selves with in the chinks world. thanks again for all your help and input.

Josh

post-6549-127134260249_thumb.jpg

Another great looking set, Josh.

Thanks Tim,

I appricate your comments.

Josh

Look really good, Josh. Guess I need to get the DVD from Mark and get working on some more. I need another set for me since my son took my only set of chinks.

Very sharp looking, Josh! thumbsup.gif

Crystal

For something you're calling "plain", those look pretty sharp and handsome to me, Josh. I know the challenge in trying to develop a product that is high in quality, but more basic... must... control... urge... to embellish! I lose that battle almost every time, but I think you found a nice balance with this design.

Kate

Good job. those look good. Aloha, Willie-Joe