swinewerx

Some of the things I have done..

from a while back not current though, I have not taken photos in a long time. 043.bmp046.bmp303 (150x113) (2).jpg301.JPG045.bmp035.JPG037.JPG

043.bmp

046.bmp

post-5752-125750367886_thumb.jpg

post-5752-125750371858_thumb.jpg

045.bmp

post-5752-125750394235_thumb.jpg

post-5752-125750397471_thumb.jpg

Just one more of my seat from the L.S. short chop, just to show i really have a passion for seamlessnon stitched seats that have extreme molding done to them, which takes a long time to get to mold completely. Although, this seat is semi early for molding, not only did I use the defective leather for it, but it has mild wrinkles along the back side of the arrow points of the seat {near the frame railslower spot} now a days this does not happen, this one took a long time to mold, but I taught myself how and it reminds me of possibly rolling and kneeding pizza/bread dough, for many hours136.JPG

post-5752-125750458616_thumb.jpg

That's some fine lookin' stuff!

Sweet looking seats.

Thanx guys, I don't get that type of response,, this is nice to read. But, it won't ever go to my head

Seats look Great!

Very nice work. I really like the one with the girl skull. Going to have to show that to my wife, she'll love it.

Very nice work. I really like the one with the girl skull. Going to have to show that to my wife, she'll love it.

Check this bit of words, I can never get anyone who goes through me for seats and bags to go like this, Maybe cuz it is for my wife's chop and it is a copy of a tattoo which I call a hello kittie skull so the bow had to be added as an extra flavor. Every bit of leather work and other things are all chick related just for her. There are some photos not taken yet of the slant wide saddle bag which matches the seat and the electrix leather cover that also matches the seat. The electrix box is actually an L shaped section of steel and the leather is an opposite to cover up the components and make it girlie. All I really need to do is install an automatic perfume sprayer to make it very girlie and fresh