Sign in to follow this  
ktoddmc

Latigo Leather

I am brand spankin new to leather. What is a fair price for latigo leather? Also, is there a supplier that is of good reputation and prices that folks use. I am in the process of getting tools and materials to start the leatherworking hobby. Thanks for any pointers for suppliers.

I am brand spankin new to leather. What is a fair price for latigo leather? Also, is there a supplier that is of good reputation and prices that folks use. I am in the process of getting tools and materials to start the leatherworking hobby. Thanks for any pointers for suppliers.

Around $5.00 per foot..check with the advertises at the top of the page.

If I recall correctly, I was referred to "The Leather Guy" in Minnesota as having a great quality latigo at a good price.

437 West 5th Street

St. Charles, MN 55972

(507) 932-3795

Edited by BevJones

Sheridan Leather Outfitters sells Big Horn Latigo and I have used it on many projects. It is firmer than other latigos that I have used. Call and talk to Luke he is very knowledgeble and friendly, he'll be able to help you out more. Here is there contact information.

Sheridan Leather Outfitters

2047 Coffeen Avenue

Sheridan, WY 82801

1-888-803-3030