Sign in to follow this  
3DArcher

Oil Tanned Leather

I was initially told over a month ago by Zack White leather that they would send me some samples of their oil tanned leather so I can see the different colors and make sure the dye was struck all the way through the leather. Every two weeks I call and they assure me they will send out some samples.

I'm tired of waiting.

Is there any other source for 5 to 6 or 6 to 7 oz oil tanned leather where the dye is struck through? So far I have samples from Siegels and Waterhouse. Waterhouse is the only one that has 5.5 oz struck through oil tanned leather, but it only comes in dark brown and black. I would like other colors but having a hard time finding suppliers.

Edited by 3DArcher

I was initially told over a month ago by Zack White leather that they would send me some samples of their oil tanned leather so I can see the different colors and make sure the dye was struck all the way through the leather. Every two weeks I call and they assure me they will send out some samples.

I'm tired of waiting.

Is there any other source for 5 to 6 or 6 to 7 oz oil tanned leather where the dye is struck through? So far I have samples from Siegels and Waterhouse. Waterhouse is the only one that has 5.5 oz struck through oil tanned leather, but it only comes in dark brown and black. I would like other colors but having a hard time finding suppliers.

Call Brettuns leather 207-782-7863.

Call Brettuns leather 207-782-7863.

Seconded.

~Noah

Seconded.

~Noah

I picked up some nice oil tan leather at Springfield Leather.

I also have some nice samples of leather from - Fern Thacher in St. Joseph MO.

Contact info is: Stu Blattner - 800-730-8594. I ordered for the first time 2 weeks ago and the leather is very nice, reasonably priced and quick delivery. - Good Luck