hollyg

The Real Problem....

I figured out the timing is wrong with my pfaff 145. I coul probably fix it if I knew how to look up my machine on the pfaff website. I do have the instruction manual,I need the service manual which they offer for free on the pfaff website,I just can't figure out what my machine type or contol type is? when I type in pfaff 145 nothing comes up?Please help or if you have advice on how to fix the timing please let me know.

Thankyou and kind regards,

Holly

Holly,

B4 you start working on it,can you tell me the rest of the model# & tell me what needle ur using or the length of it will help.

It's possible you have the wrong needle.

Bob

Holly,

B4 you start working on it,can you tell me the rest of the model# & tell me what needle ur using or the length of it will help.

It's possible you have the wrong needle.

Bob

Hi Bob,

I think I fixed It!!!!!!!I took the parts under the boobin apart,cleaned them nd put them back so now the machine is stitching. The machine model is a pfaff 145-H3-6/1c. I bought it on ebay for $350 dollars I think I got bargin.Wht do you think I only want to stitch light to medium weight leather for purses. The needles they sent me are 130/21

The stitch legnth is long.Any information you can give me will be appriated.

Thankyou,

Holly

I'm glad you got it going.Do you know how to adj the stitch length?Let me know if you need anymore help as we are a Pfaff dealer.

Bob

I'm glad you got it going.Do you know how to adj the stitch length?Let me know if you need anymore help as we are a Pfaff dealer.

Bob

Bob,

Wht size needles do you suggest for my machine and also what kind of thread. I will be sewing light to medium leather.Can I purchase this stuff on your site?

Thankyou,

H

Bob,

Wht size needles do you suggest for my machine and also what kind of thread. I will be sewing light to medium leather.Can I purchase this stuff on your site?

Thankyou,

H

Holly; call Bob Kovar about the Pfaff parts and accessories. His website is not up and running yet. He has everything you will need.

Bob Kovar

Toledo Ind.Sewing Mach.Sales Ltd

3631 Marine Rd

Toledo,Oh. 43609

1-866-362-7397