raysouth

Edgers/bevelers

Hello All,

I have decided to sell a selection of edge bevelers which are in very good condition and some still have the preservative coating on the ends. Many are Craftool and some I am no longer aware of who I purchased from. I etched the size numbers into the handles as the small numbers on blades are difficult for me to see.

Hopefully I can get the pic attached. Selling all for $100.00 plus flat rate shipping in which they should fit nicely.

Please send me a pm if any interest.

God Bless.

Ray

***NOTE**** SOMEHOW I GOT THE PIC IN "VIDEO" ON CAMERA AND NOT ABLE TO FIND A METHOD THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO ATTACH HER. WILL TAKE ANOTHER PIC LATER AND THEN POST.

Thank you for being patient.

Edited by raysouth

Ray,

Turn on your camera and just above the round button that takes pictures it will likely have the word video lit up. To the right is the word photo, click on it.

Hello Electrathon,

I can find the pic in the camera but a video symbol pops up and I cannot figure out how to get it out of the video mode and into the standard pic mode so it will download to computer. Confusing mess for me. Not well versed with all of this great technology. Must still be stuck in the crank start car days. lol.

God Bless.

Ray

You likely took it in video, not pic mode. Trash the one you have and retake it making sure the phone is not now in video, but pic mode. You can not convert the one you already took.

Thanks Aaron. I will have to take another pic when I am able to get to shop.

The following edgers are included:

Light stained handles.

2 each #2-- 1curved and 1 straight

3 each #3-- 2 curved and 1 straight

2 each #4-- 1 curved and 1 straight -- both still sealed.

2 each #5-- 2 straight -- 1 sealed

Dark stained handled:

1 each #3 straight

2 each #4 straight and different manufacturers, I believe.

1 each #5 straight

Will have new pic posted when able.

God Bless.

Ray

Hi ray, new to the trade and need tools, are you able to post pics, not clear on each items difference to another. I will need 1 or 2 edgers and a Grover for sure, still available?

Dan

Howdy Folks,

I am a bit slow posting this and I apologize.

All of the edger/bevelers have long been sold.

I thank all of you for asking about them and letting me know that I have not posted a "SOLD" TOPIC.

God Bless.

Ray