REN

French Electric Creaser Set For Sale, Almost New

It's that machine used by hermes and it'son sale on fineleatherworking.com. I have a 110v one handle power source, a curved handle and three irons in F1.5, F2 and F2.5 . I only turned the machine on for less than one hour for use on three wallets. It's almost brand new, but might have some edge paint left on the irons.

I am selling the whole set at $900 shipped within continental USA. I will post pics as soon as possible but if anyone has interest just let me know asap.

I am selling this because I am out of budget. I spend too much on VB tools and now when I really want to buy a cobra np4 skiving machine, I don have enough money. I figured out the skiving machine is more of use for me right now so I decided to sell the French electric creaser.

Thanks!

The creaser is really great to use. It's fully functional. There are some left over edge paint on the irons. I wish to sell them all together at $900. The price is very low as I want to get some money asap.But if anyone only need an extra iron just PM me. Please don't hesitate, I might change my mind at any time as it's so gorgeous and helpful... I live in Pittsburgh. I can trade by ebay or etsy, but the buyer pays 5%or 2.5% more for the transaction fee. I will pay half the transaction fee. Otherwise, buyer pay by PayPal before I ship the item. My Instagram is RenLeather, just providing this info to make me sounds more trustworthy.

post-60694-0-81079100-1434920568_thumb.j

post-60694-0-79556200-1434920577_thumb.j

Can you show some pictures of edges done with the irons?

Can you show some pictures of edges done with the irons?

Here are the pictures. One is chrome tanned goatskin and the other is HO veg tanned leather

post-60694-0-95942900-1434929788_thumb.j

post-60694-0-94410900-1434929796_thumb.j

Thanks, I thought it was for finishing the raw leather edges, like burnishing with wax.

Thanks, I thought it was for finishing the raw leather edges, like burnishing with wax.

It will do that too. I misunderstood. The irons was designed to create a line, but you can burnish the edge paint or the raw edge with it. Are you still interested? I did that with the edge paint but never with the raw edge. Do you want to see the pic?

The left side is with only the edge paint and the right side is after being treated with the heat by the electric creaser. You can do it with the raw edge but I never did that, sorry.

post-60694-0-25276300-1434931649_thumb.j

Edited by REN

Ok, and thanks. I would have to try one to see how well they work before I bought one.