Two opposite ends of the spectrum, but fun holsters to make, each with their own little challenges.

This is a set of 3 Glock 22 IWB holsters in cordovan with black thread. This is probably my most popular color combo, and I grow more fond of it each time I make it. The G22 is a big gun to carry concealed, but these holsters make it happen pretty easily.

4g6yrn.jpg

Next up is a pancake holster for a Browning Hi Power. Black leather with white thread is classic, in my opinion, and really looks sharp.

This is the first holster I've ever made for a Hi Power, and they're just as fun (if not more) than the 1911 holsters. The fit and function of this holster is excellent.

1j8fmc.jpg

Thanks for looking!

As always, C&C is welcomed.

:cheers:

Chris

Exceptionally nice work. Those holsters could almost make a Glock look good.

Black pancake has to big of stitches, smaller per inch would look even more classic...I personally love black with red stitches...looks sharp!...Bbelt loops are to close to the edge I think, will be worn out much sooner then wanted...love the maroon color on ur other rigs...and yeahhh....Glocks are ugly, no matter what.

Nice work you show here and it is only my 2 cents...

james

Thanks for the suggestions, Jimbob. The stitches are set at 5 spi, which I believe to be about the industry standard. I'm pretty happy with their spacing. I think the slots have more meat than it appears from the photo above. Here's a photo of the same holster before I let it's sides bend back to normal.

D7586CE4-81C3-4112-90E0-D0F421844A26-3869-000001EB75667A24.jpg

It's 9oz leather, so it's built pretty heavy. Either way, red thread sounds pretty neat!

Thanks for looking!

Chris

Edited by dickf