Jordan

Wristbands and Necklaces

Some items I am working on for resale this summer, still using up my scrap, can't use any bill paying funds for larger pieces of leather. It is a drag being at the mercy of the ssdi courts, they seem to revell in sending people into the depths of financial ruin. Waited 15 months for a hearing now they tell me another 4 to 6 months to make a decision. Oh well at least I still have leatherwork to keep me going.

Wristbands___Necklaces.JPG

post-4868-1208670733_thumb.jpg

These wristbands are cool. I like them. Cool looking stuff.

great use of the little bits of leather we all have left over

Jordan your ingenuity with those little scraps is amazing, great work.

Ken

Thanks for the nice comments guys, made my day. It is challenging to think up ways to use bits and pieces of left overs. I have had a knack for cleaning out the fridge and making a good tasting meal, maybe it carried over into leather do-dads. LOL..Jordan

Hey Jordan, sorry to hear about the situation you're in. I shall not complain anymore about them airbrushes being to expensiv for me, I have only myself to blame about coming up short in funds really.

Those bracers looks really good, I especially like the braided one and that necklace with a guitarpick is really neat. Never saw that before and there should be alot of guitarist wanting something like that. Gotta make a few with scraps and try at work 'cuz I've been strutting my stuff there alot lately and nowadays people come to watch me unpack my bag when arriving, lol, seriously then, we've had a guitarboom at work lately, alot of people has been starting with so it could be popular.

I think those tings should be easy to sell but I wish the best of luck anyway.

Tom

Thanks, guitar picks have a good tone on my acoustic but they fuzz up and wear out quick. Just have to tough it out with the government, can't do 9 to 5 anymore what with diabetes, neuropathy and bloodpressure troubles, I'm only good for a few hours at a time and those darn employers expect 8 to 10 at a stretch.

Nice Job Jordan!!! And a great use for all the scrap we seem to accumulate as leather crafters!