Hey all...as you can see this is my first post, although i have been doing alot of reading on here the last couple of days..anyway, im getting ready to actually start doing real leatherwork..i make hybrid holsters and well, lets face it, not much leatherwork there other than finishing the edges a bit...anyway....again...here is what prompted me to post...ive notice quite a few of these avenger style holsters here, and ive googled my but off looking for a pattern, but i cant seem to find one...does anyone have a tutorial here on how to make a pattern for this type of holster?...i saw Particles post on it but the video wont work for me...any help would be appreciated...hopefully ill have some pics in a few days when im finished with my ruger single 10 mexican loop holster...

Don

Try this link Holster design long Its pinned in the Gun Holsters, Rifle Slings and Knife Sheathes forum. It tells you pretty much everything you need to know to make an avenger holster. I used it on the first one I made.

What type of gun are you going to be making it for?

Good luck,

Michael

Try this link Holster design long Its pinned in the Gun Holsters, Rifle Slings and Knife Sheathes forum. It tells you pretty much everything you need to know to make an avenger holster. I used it on the first one I made.

What type of gun are you going to be making it for?

Good luck,

Michael

I'm going to make one for a glock 32, sig 229, s&w j frame, and A little 22 Jennings...sort of playing with a few of mine to get everything worked out...thanks for the link...

Edited by renegadelizard