Here are a few recent projects. The first is for a Ruger Single Six, then a Ruger Bearcat and a KaBar sheath. This is basically 10 oz HO except for the bullet loops, which are 4/5. The dyes are an assortment of Fiebings products.

Thanks for looking, Josh

post-19070-0-86040000-1384803803_thumb.jpost-19070-0-99994800-1384803817_thumb.jpost-19070-0-33928300-1384803836_thumb.jpost-19070-0-46454200-1384803851_thumb.jpost-19070-0-25472600-1384803862_thumb.jpost-19070-0-03957900-1384803876_thumb.jpost-19070-0-79938200-1384803891_thumb.jpost-19070-0-62552600-1384803903_thumb.jpost-19070-0-52301400-1384804025_thumb.j

Josh, outstanding group of items. I espescially like the Mexican loop K Bar. I have several K bars just might have to make me a sheath along those lines.

Damn! Very sharp rig Josh.

As always Josh, impeccable work...I love your tooling...i wish i could tool like that..

As always Josh, impeccable work...I love your tooling...i wish i could tool like that..

Same here!

I also like the simple rig. I find it hard to refrain from adding a groove here and a row of stamping impressions there and one again here…

Thanks Don and LederRudi! I always figured I couldn't carve either and just started a few years ago. I picked up the Stohlman book Tech Tips (or something like that) and just started practicing on personal stuff and scraps and although I have gotten better I'm still pretty green. Keep at it and you'll both be better than me in no time!

Best regards, Josh

Very nice! Love the gunslinger stuff...just wish I had a market for it.

Thanks Don and LederRudi! I always figured I couldn't carve either and just started a few years ago. I picked up the Stohlman book Tech Tips (or something like that) and just started practicing on personal stuff and scraps and although I have gotten better I'm still pretty green. Keep at it and you'll both be better than me in no time!

Best regards, Josh

I think my biggest challenge in tooling is just the patience part...i need an auto tooler..lol...kind of like a super industrial tattoo gun thingy or a small jackhamer...

Josh,

Great work as always! I really love the Single Six holster. Your design is really nice. I think your tooling keeps getting better and better! Is that 10 oz HO for both the belt and the holster?

Outstanding! I especailly like the handtooling on the first rig.

Thank you all so much for the kind words!

Tom, they called it 10oz and they are both from the same hide but the holster is more like 8oz. The holster was cut from the top of the hide just back from the neck and the main pelt piece came from the other end of the back. Not sure why it dropped off so light up by th eneck but it didn't really hurt anything.

Best regard,

Josh

Thanks, Josh. I'd say the weight didn't hurt a thing. Again, great job!

Tom