Sign in to follow this  
JohnD

Introduction

Hi, I am new to leather working and have been searching the web for info, I have to say, This is by far the best forum I have found. Having been lurking in the background for a little while, I have noticed how well this site is put together and how the membership is always willing to give advice or tips.

I am very grateful for what I have learned from all of you so far and look forward to learning much more, as well as sharing anything I might have to share with you as well.

Thanks for the great site.

John

:welcome:

Glad to have you here! Somebody, get JohnD a cup of coffee and a hammer, and make room for him at the bench. ClayB is in charge of the doughnuts, so let him know what kind is your favorite.

Your kind words made me smile. We do have some talented and generous people here, don't we? I enjoy being part of this collective effort, in the company of such fine folks. I hope you keep on having a good time here, too!

Johanna

JohnD,

Welcome to the forum. Don't hesitate to ask questions because this is a great group of folks that are willing to help and share. I'm pretty new (less than a year in leatherwork) and it is difficult to articulate how much I appreciate the education and encouragement I have received. Help from this forum adds a lot of pleasure & satisfaction, especially to us new leatherworkers.

Regis

Thanks for the welcome, and Regis I have to thank you in particular for asking alot of the questions I have had. I am becoming a big fan of Gregory B. Moody, among others. Even though I don't usually read through the some of the longer posts (ADD) his are always worth the time,

I've only got a few months working leather behind me, My friends are keeping pretty busy with requests. I've done a couple of MC seats, some tool pouches and a guitar strap. and for every project I've had a question, came here and found an answer. Thanks.

John

Welcome, John!

welcome john!

lots of help to be had here.

please post some pics of your work when you can:)