leather monger

Need Needle Bar For Singer 29 K 72

im having a hard time finding parts for my singer 29 k 7s i have a needle bar thats cracked at the top and is fraying my thread an breaking it anyone know here i might find this part and any idea how much one would cost me PLEASE I NEED HELP LOL

im having a hard time finding parts for my singer 29 k 7s i have a needle bar thats cracked at the top and is fraying my thread an breaking it anyone know here i might find this part and any idea how much one would cost me PLEASE I NEED HELP LOL

Contact Toledo Industrial Sewing Machines,at 866-362-7397. They have every part for every model of Singer 29 series patchers.

thanks wiz didnt think it would be that hard fo tind a part to it knew i should of come here firs lol i do thank you very very much

thanks wiz didnt think it would be that hard fo tind a part to it knew i should of come here firs lol i do thank you very very much

Another source is Pilgrim Sewing Machine

http://www.pilgrimshoemachine.com/shoe_repair_machines.html

I've been a wholesaler to the shoe trade for over twenty years and never seen a 29K7s. What is it? A short arm, small bobbin machine?