oklacowboy

Where To Find Just The Metal Part With Rings To Make Binders

I am looking for the metal part with rings that you use to make three ring binders. Right now I take apart binders from the office supply store, but I would like to save time and just be able to buy the metal part by itself.

I am looking for the metal part with rings that you use to make three ring binders. Right now I take apart binders from the office supply store, but I would like to save time and just be able to buy the metal part by itself.

Tandy used to have them. I don't know if they still do, but they are very cheaply made. You are much better off buying 3 ring binders with good quality guts, and drilling out the rivets, and re-using them in your projects. The ones from Tandy don't hold up very well IMHO.

I went down this road a couple years back. I took apart a check book cover and on the binder I found a name and searched on the internet. I came up with the outfit that made just the ring binder. It was an outfit up north here. You might try looking for a name on ones you've "gutted". If you don't find it, pm me and I'll find the name of this company here that sells them and send it to you.

Terry

Singletree Ranch Leather

Access this URL: http://apps.webcreat...ProductID=17816

No Minimum. They are located in Brooklyn, NY

ferg

Edited by 50 years leather