Sign in to follow this  
egclassic01

Hello From Middle Georgia

Here's my introduction:

I have always had a love for anything leather and just finished making my first "saddle skirt" or heat deflector and a fender bib for my Harley. (Another website calls it a "crotch cooler.") Everything is hand stitched and it looks a bit like it is a first project but I'm proud of it. I found this site doing some research and thought I'd join in. I'm not sure my wife can handle another of my hobbies but I love working with my hands so I figure I'll ease her into it! Looking forward to learning from y'all.

Welcome aboard, post some pictures of the saddle skirt. You'll love this site lots of info and great techniques share.

I'm from SOWEGA (Tifton, GA) where in Middle Ga are you?

Ken

Hey! I know Tifton and that area. Not sure where Sowega is. Is that like Alapaha? A small, wide spot in the road? I have a friend from there.

I'm in Warner Robins. As soon as I finish the fender bib edge lacing I hope to figure out how to post photos and show them both off.

Hey! I know Tifton and that area. Not sure where Sowega is. Is that like Alapaha? A small, wide spot in the road? I have a friend from there.

I'm in Warner Robins. As soon as I finish the fender bib edge lacing I hope to figure out how to post photos and show them both off.

Great,

SOWEGA is SOuth WEst GeorgiA, and Tifton is in SOWEGA. Welcome aboard Y'all.

Ken

This site has great stuff. Welcome to you and keep up the good work.

Here's my introduction:

I have always had a love for anything leather and just finished making my first "saddle skirt" or heat deflector and a fender bib for my Harley. (Another website calls it a "crotch cooler.") Everything is hand stitched and it looks a bit like it is a first project but I'm proud of it. I found this site doing some research and thought I'd join in. I'm not sure my wife can handle another of my hobbies but I love working with my hands so I figure I'll ease her into it! Looking forward to learning from y'all.