cmh3821

Zack White Leather

i just started the leatherworking thing, as an extension of an existing canine oriented business.

we had registered as a abusiness with Tandy whcih is good becuase i live like 5 minutes from a tandy store and gets us good pricing on most stuff.

I was looking for a wider variety and better pricing on precut latigo, harness and bridle leather strips. ZWL had all of these.

in less than 24 hours after i initiated email contact regarding registering with ZWL as a business and getting wholesale pricing my first order was at my front door. the prices were good for our purposes and the products were great quality. my first order shipped very very fast.

i am in no way employed by or affliated with ZWL i just wanted to share the smooth, pleasant and fast experience i had with them.

keep up the good work!!!

Hi,

I use ZWL for most all of my leather needs. Tim knows exactly the type of leather I like. Great people to work with,,, plus they are the closest supply to me. Ed

hi,

Zack White is a great place to get leather and hardware for leather crafts. The receptionist is friendly, they ship fast.Neighboring Listings to Zack White LeatherCompany in Ramseur, North Carolina (NC).

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Natural Spin Dance International is a fast growing dance product supplier based in Toronto, Canada, we provide all your needs in dancesports. Since our beginning, the principle elements of our company have been focused on our service and delivery of quality products with affordable prices. for more Details Latest Shoes

A Zack White's Appreciation thread...I'm in!

Good leathers, fair prices, and honest service, sheesh, what more do you want?

Add me to the list ! I enjoy allways enjoy my time in there the folks are nice and helpfull quality is good looking forward to my next trip down there!

Add me to the list also, Tim, is 1st rate w/ fair pricing and good business practices. Been to his place several times and purchased 2 sewing machines from him. Buy with confidence.

I've heard great things about Zack White Leather, but most of the pictures on their website don't load. Is anyone else having this problem? This has been going on for over a month.

I'd love to check them out, but I can't.

I've heard great things about Zack White Leather, but most of the pictures on their website don't load. Is anyone else having this problem? This has been going on for over a month.

I'd love to check them out, but I can't.

I just visited the site and everything was okay for me.

ferg

I like it there, 2 1/2 hours away though! Still a great place!

Well, I guess someone has to rain on the parade. I have had good dealings with Zack white since January and have only placed three small orders. I like the products that they offer and the quality. The receptionist, as said has always been kind and polite, they have always been quick and had never had any issues.

That was until after selling a bunch of products I found out that the line 20 snaps I purchased from them and were listed as solid brass, are not. I contacted them before my third order and spoke with them in reference to this. They assured me that they would make sure to get the right product delivered.

The moment it came I opened it up, pulled out the snaps and put them to a buffing wheel and well they are not solid brass. They are steel plated crap. The previous two batches that I ordered were already used up and sold with products as "solid brass fittings". So, I am out the initial money for two batches and can of course return the third batch.

Besides being out the money and time my biggest concern here is a company that simply would not listen to the fact that their snaps were not solid brass. I even pleaded with them to have the owner grab one and go hit it with a buffing wheel . I also advised them that they may want to consider relisting the item as it is not solid brass, or contacting their distributor to see why they are getting an item that is not as listed. Another concern that I have was that I was constantly given the line "That is all we have". No apologies for the inconvenience, the money lost nor advised that they would even look into it.

So in tandem to this, does anyone else have a good recommendation for horse grade and heavy duty materials/hardware similar to what Zack White offers? Especially..... Line 20 snaps?

You can order the snaps directly from http://www.dotfasteners.com/index.html $50 minimum but thats easy to hit. Plus from them you can get stainless steel and different post lengths and also hard action and extra hard action sockets, extra hard are nice for thumb break on holsters. You can also order from YKK, again a $50 minimum. I've ordered from both, like the finish on the YKK one way snaps better so I end up ordering from both places. I know I'm getting the quality snaps from these guys.