bruce johnson

Stamps For Sale - B King, Hackbarth, Smith, Watt

I have a few stamps for sale. These are stamps that have come in sets of tools and are all duplicates or close enough to what I already have. They are all in good shape - not dings or damage.

The Barry King baskets are his #4 largest size – $35 each

The Barry King lined and scalloped veiner is probably what he is calling the 2 or 3 – they vary slightly within the same size – $20

Chuck Smith mulefeet – $15 each

Chuck Smith flower center bevelers – $15 each

Hackbarth flower centers – $35

Jeremiah Watt decorative cut stamps – all three for $40. They work nice for tight spots and to do the tips of acorns. They are tipped to make partial impressions

Jeremiah Watt flower centers – $35 each

Prices are firm and no discounts for volume. Shipping will be flat rate Priority Mail small box at $5.50 for any or all. Insurance is your option. These are first come - first served, I am going to request that you contact me by email only. It is a little tough to keep up with private messages, Facebook messages, and phone messages to determine who was first. I can take payment by either Paypal or credit/debit card. My email address is bruce (AT) brucejohnsonleather . com . Title the email "stamps" and I will surely appreciate it. I can take payment by PayPal or credit/debit card. For PayPal I will email a PayPal invoice so if your email address for PayPal is different then let me know that. For credit/debit cards, I need to take that information directly so please include a phone number and good time frame to call (with time zone) and I will sure try to get a call in there.

Thanks,

Bruce

post-29-047203600 1347973738_thumb.jpg

The smallest Chuck Smith mulefoot, largest Chuck Smith center beveler, and Hackbarth flower center on the far left are sold now. Thank you!

Largest Chuck Smith mulefoot is sold. - Thank you!

The small Chuck Smith flower center bevler, braid center basket stamp, and set of decorative cut stamps are gone now.