I everyone.

Guess i'm just like a bear. After the long winter sleep, i wake-up in the spring :rolleyes2:

So, here's some of my work. Nothing much, but i love those objects

post-573-004678900 1300211695_thumb.jpg

post-573-046532000 1300211661_thumb.jpg

post-573-021862700 1300211671_thumb.jpg

post-573-037982200 1300211733_thumb.jpg

post-573-056103000 1300211642_thumb.jpg

Hope you love it

Awesome stuff you have here. Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your work!

Excellent work! I like them all.

Chris

Thanks for showing this work . I am impressed ! The braiding on the buckle is superb as well as the work over all on the buckle . The flasks are first class both in technique and over all craftsmanship . Call it personal preference ,taste , what ever word you can come up with ,I just found the stamps on the knife sheaths snagging my eyes each time I looked . I have a big love of music and when considering all the songs I might place on a disc ,I ask my self this : limited by only my imagination I can invite any artist living or dead to be on the disc simply by placeing them there . With thousands of choices who would I invite for my music party ?? I pose this to you so that you might ponder the same question when chooseing something for the flaps on the knife sheaths . With only imagination as the limit if you were reaching for the next level what would you choose to impress. Perhaps its time for a makers mark stamp then you get two for one. The work is signed and decorated in one stamp . That sounds like a harmonious out come to me .The old phrase dress to impress applys here ,refined elegance and superb quality are the order of the day . The work is first class ,technique superb , appeal is one of quality and timeless service . Time to be making a custom stamp sir ! All of this is my personal opinion you should feel free to take it or leave it . You have beautiful work totaly sellable any where now all you need to do is sign it with class . Good luck ! I throughly enjoyed seeing your work . Look forward to seeing more . Bill

Edited by bluesman1951