Sign in to follow this  
chapelstone

Swivel Knife

I am looking for high quality swivel knife like Bob Beard or Henley. I also need a good beader blade. chapelstonellc@gmail.com

I am looking for high quality swivel knife like Bob Beard or Henley. I also need a good beader blade. chapelstonellc@gmail.com

You would never get a better knife than the SK-3 from Leather Wranglers Inc.

i have a ceramic beader I have not used as yet. You will find that most of the pros use a single blade knife and dividers to mark the second cut.

ferg

I agree, the SK-3 is my best knife . I really like my Barry King knives but after getting the SK-3 a month ago, I have a hard time going back to them.

Dittos for the SK-3. Paul of Leather Wrangler has come up with a metal alloy that holds an edge better than anything I have ever used. I have used mine for over a year now, and have only used a stone a couple of times. Stropping with the rouge compound they also sell is all I have needed.

Terry

hello i am sure that the wrangler is a good swivel knife but i just had henley build me a swivel knife, and i seem to like it the best of all mine barry king, hackbar,old smothie, and the henley cost a lot less than the wrangler but all that is just my personal opion. and i also just use a swivel knife and deviders to cut my borders. john

I appreciate all the comments. I am looking to buy a used Bob Beard or Henley. Wondering if anyone knows of where there is a used one for sale.