Sign in to follow this  
rgepting

Awesome Service At Rmb Custom Leather

Just wanted the LW folks who need blue guns know about Robs great customer service. I have ordered several blue guns from him over the last few months and he always is fast to respond to emails and shipping. He has a new website that he is working on that has some great features. I have no afiliation with www.rmbcustomleather.com ( his old website ) , His new almost completed site is www.rmbcl.com just a satisfied customer. Rich Epting

+1 on being a satisfied customer. I used to order direct from Rings but Rob is quicker and cheaper.

I use Rob's exclusively for blue guns. He is great to deal with.

I also want to give Bobby at Cleveland holsters a good plug. He has some aluminum guns that ring's does not make and great service.

Thank you everyone! The new site will have live chat as long as it performs like it is now which will be great for the Blueguns and other maker supplies I have. Most of us catch up in the evenings/weekends so my hope is to be able to respond to questions and Blueguns inquiries via live chat to speed things up, time is money. The Blueguns postings are going to have drop down boxes so you can choose color, weighted/non-weighted, and if you want to have it directly shipped to you if out of stock. I am hoping that most will check the site to see if I am live before sending an email and having to wait for a reply.

I am building the new site myself which started out very slow but seems to be coming together for the most part. One issue I have to figure out is the discounted shipping for multiple items. The new site will not allow me to give a discount on shipping on the second items but I think there is another way to get close to the same amount of discount another way. I hope to have something done before I go live. For now you can still go the the old site and get what you want. If you want to take a look around the new site feel free to at www.rmbcl.com , if I am online I wll drop you a line! Thanks to everyone

Edited by RMB Custom Leather

Ordered one from Rob last night, hopefully it's not the last. Quick and painless and he was more than willing to answer my questions.

Thank you everyone! The new site will have live chat as long as it performs like it is now which will be great for the Blueguns and other maker supplies I have. Most of us catch up in the evenings/weekends so my hope is to be able to respond to questions and Blueguns inquiries via live chat to speed things up, time is money. The Blueguns postings are going to have drop down boxes so you can choose color, weighted/non-weighted, and if you want to have it directly shipped to you if out of stock. I am hoping that most will check the site to see if I am live before sending an email and having to wait for a reply.

I am building the new site myself which started out very slow but seems to be coming together for the most part. One issue I have to figure out is the discounted shipping for multiple items. The new site will not allow me to give a discount on shipping on the second items but I think there is another way to get close to the same amount of discount another way. I hope to have something done before I go live. For now you can still go the the old site and get what you want. If you want to take a look around the new site feel free to at www.rmbcl.com , if I am online I wll drop you a line! Thanks to everyone

Well everyone hold on a little longer on my new site, ran an update and it trashed it so I guess I have to start over.brainbleach.gif

Edited by RMB Custom Leather