Sign in to follow this  
wvcraftsman

Newb from WV

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and pretty new to leatherworking. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here.

Leatherworking is not my daily job, but hopefully one day it will. I would like to learn more about making horse tack (saddles, bridles, harnesses, etc).

I am an avid hobby woodworker and hoping to combine that with leatherwork. Maybe making some wooden and leather furniture. We'll see what happens.

HI and welcome to the board!!!

Wood and leather certainly is a good combination!!

There are tons of stuff to learn and admire here so study the posts and tutorials and dont hesitate to ask for help. People are very nice here and allways willing to lend a helping hand or share a secret!!!

We love pics so make sure you can take some pics and show us your stuff...good or bad!!!!

Tom

I've really enjoyed reading some of the threads. Everyone here is really helpful. I'm really glad I found this site.

Hello, its nice to see another member from the Mountain State.

Like you, I'm just starting out in this hobby as well. I'm just now starting to get  tooled up a little.

I'm from Cabell Co. where are you ?

Hello, its nice to see another member from the Mountain State.

Like you, I'm just starting out in this hobby as well. I'm just now starting to get tooled up a little.

I'm from Cabell Co. where are you ?

Hi Arley. I'm in Greenbrier Co. I've been tinkering for only about a year.

Tom

Welcome to the forum and Happy Holidays!

Welcome to LW forum it is a great place to meet other craftspeople and share ideas! I am looking forward to seeing some of your creations.

Tim

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and pretty new to leatherworking. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here.

Leatherworking is not my daily job, but hopefully one day it will. I would like to learn more about making horse tack (saddles, bridles, harnesses, etc).

I am an avid hobby woodworker and hoping to combine that with leatherwork. Maybe making some wooden and leather furniture. We'll see what happens.

Welcome! This is the right place if you want to learn! I think a lot of us dream about giving up our day jobs!

Wood and leather furniture, huh? If you feel like having a good drool, go here. I've about dehydrated from drooling over it. :)

Anyway, enjoy the addiction hobby, and please do post photos of your work!