Made these for a local deep sea fisherman friend. With any luck I'll get a fish out of the deal.

Tom

IMG_0002.JPGIMG_0003.JPG

post-6291-1215349197_thumb.jpg

post-6291-1215349207_thumb.jpg

Made these for a local deep sea fisherman friend. With any luck I'll get a fish out of the deal.

Tom

IMG_0002.JPGIMG_0003.JPG

Howdy Tom

very nice shaping if your going to fish you need one of those cases, however it seems a little fishy me thinks.

Josh :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Howdy Tom

very nice shaping if your going to fish you need one of those cases, however it seems a little fishy me thinks.

Josh :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Thanks Josh, The guys really liked em.

Tom

Very nice work there Carr!

I love the smooth 'simple' look of the case. I love making cases for my tools. Did you use a pattern or just lay the pliers down and trace around them?

Did you dye the lighter of the two cases or jsut put soem sheen on it to protect it?

cal

Very nice work there Carr!

I love the smooth 'simple' look of the case. I love making cases for my tools. Did you use a pattern or just lay the pliers down and trace around them?

Did you dye the lighter of the two cases or jsut put soem sheen on it to protect it?

cal

I just cut a peice of leather wet it placed the pliers flat on the bench and molded it around the pliers. When it was dry I stitched it to a back. I trimed it after stitching. No dye on the lighter one just Tan-kote. The dark one is tandy's Dark Brown Antique stain then Tan-kote.

Tom