HC009

Singer 45K89 Feet

Hi I am looking for someone who wants to sell a different foot for this machine a much slimmer one / like a zipper foot. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone on this forum has one they would like to sell.

I've read that some people make them too. Anybody out there who can help me?

if you have two the same you could always grind one down? how many feet do you have?

Edited by jimi

Hi, yes, thank you. I got another one and found someone who will be grinding them down for me.

OK, good luck. and remember to keep looking on ebay.de for the adler 4 or 5 feet as i am sure they will fit. you will have to ask them to sell the feet apart from the machine, some will be willing and others not. also i have put up a copy of an original users manual if you are interested. jimi.

Edited by jimi

Thanks, jimi, you again. I remember you mentioned that before that the feet from a 4 or 5 Adler will fit - could you be more specific as I try typing this in google and nothing comes up for that machine?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Grose-Nahmaschine-Ledernahmaschine-Leder-Jeans-Stoff-Polster-Sattler-Maschine-/371256906493?pt=DE_Elektronik_Computer_Haushaltsger%C3%A4te_N%C3%A4hmaschinen_PM&hash=item5670a2d2fd

you could try and ask if they have any spare feet to sell? or they might know where to find them?? go to ebay germany and put in "sattler nähmaschine" or "Adler nähmaschine" some weeks they may have 5-6 machines on and others 1 or none, its just a case of looking now and again and asking the owner if he will sell any feet. jimi.

Edited by jimi

So how is your machine getting along? does your jump foot leave any marks on your vegi tan leather if you sew 2 pieces together with the good sides on the outsides??

Hi Jimi, thanks for the info. I don't think it leaves any marks no on veg tan leather.

Hi there, could you upload a photo of your foot on your machine, and if possible some measurements? have you seen the parts manual for your machine? if so what is the nº of the foot you were thinking of?

Edited by jimi

Hi Jimi, thanks for the interest. I actually bought another foot from my machine repair man and he ground down that and the original one and they are both a lot thinner now so the problem has been fixed.

OK, good to hear that you got the new foot. i did not think you could get new feet for these old machines??? could you tell me how much these feet cost nowadays??

Hi Jimi, I got lucky the machine repair man bought a dozen and there was one just one that was suitable for my machine. He charged me £40. Hope that helps.

yes Thanks, that was helpful.