jmkjmk2

Part 2 What Are These Tools Called And What Are They Used For?

I would appreciate any help identifying these tools and what they are used for. Thanks.

First one is a washer/gasket/circle cutter to use with a hand brace. The second one I'll buy from you for $25 and then tell you what it is. ;)The third one is missing a wheel where the hole is. I have been variously told they are for cutting leather and cutting wallpaper - probably both because I get them in old leather sets. The last one looks like a fine saw, maybe used on leather but more likely wood.

Cut and paste got me and left out more of my reply above. The second one is a loop creaser that was used to put a creased pattern onto loops. I have never seen them maker marked, but the only place I have seen them cataloged was on a single page flyer from Charles Rosecrans. I find a few here and there. I am up to 14 of them and have yet to get a duplicate.

The last one looks like a fret saw used for cutting slots on an instrument fretboard.

Cya!

Bob