Spider

A GREAT SHOW AND STUFF TO SHARE

Really cool stuff, Spider! (Especially your ride... really excellent job with that!) It was great meeting you!

Way cool and good work brotha :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Too bad I missed it but I was in Sweden that day;-) Realy cool stuff and to much to pinpoint specifics but I like to mention the li'l devil wallet, it was very appealing to me!

Keep it up bro!

Tom

great stuff spider, hope you had great fun and sold lots.....now if only you could do a show in australia....

:clapping::clapping::clapping: You put it all together. Looks super Spider! Congradulations!!!!

Storm

'Schno',

Thank you soooo much for coming. It was awesome to see other leather workers there. My bike thanks you too. She's fugly but she's mine...lol

TomSwede,

Thank you bro. It was all worth it because even if I don't have all the technical skill, I have the love for the art. I like the "wow" faces. lol

leatheroo,

Thank you. I had tons of fun chatting and seeing reactions. :blahblahblah: I love to share my love for this with others. I heard that people were happy to hear an explanation of how i was inspired to make each piece and the process.

Storm,

Thank you Storm. I am happy with the turnout and the acceptance of my work. I even set up the music to the show. Worked really well.

I love all your stuff, but the skull in the bottle really jumped out at me. That's a really cool composition in that piece.

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Of course all the leather work was outstanding and extremely creative !! I think your set up was staged freakin great man. Looked like walkin into a well established shop. Thanks for sharing.

:clapping:

Great job! A couple of things stood out for me: The 3D skull in the frame was really sharp, I liked the little dudes along the floor in your set up, and hanging the earrings in the tree was a really good idea. Your basket weave on your coasters was great! The first pair of earrings with the yellow eyes and green and yellow beads are talking to me - if they didn't sell/or don't sell you'll have to let me know....

Crystal