DoubleC

Rythym Beads

I had a member say 'Nice work' about these and I don't think I have every put them on before. I may have because I'm a big showoff anyway rofl.gif A lot of you might not consider this leather work, but I use leather, and I'm sewing a back on the newest set, and besides that, I've sold 3 sets without trying, and they are a horse training aid. When I saw my first set on a horse forum I thought it was a 'new age' (no insult intended) like nice calming green beads so your horse sleeps better or something. But it's not the BEADS, it's the bells that riding instructors, dressage people, and people just plain wanting to improve their rythym with their horse buy them for. I don't go to the English or Dressage forum on here (if there is one and I'm sure there is, LOL) because I don't ride English anymore. But if you western folk have learned the advantage of posting yet, and the fact doing it wrong can hurt your horses back, well I'm still at the right place. I'm not trying to sell you something, Chick's had these for $15.00 a while back and i sell mine for 25. I hand make mine but I'm sure a machine made set will keep time, LOL. Cheryl

first set is finished off with a buckle, second a handmade latigo, one I'm working on now is going to finish with a mystery braid

I had a member say 'Nice work' about these and I don't think I have every put them on before. I may have because I'm a big showoff anyway rofl.gif A lot of you might not consider this leather work, but I use leather, and I'm sewing a back on the newest set, and besides that, I've sold 3 sets without trying, and they are a horse training aid. When I saw my first set on a horse forum I thought it was a 'new age' (no insult intended) like nice calming green beads so your horse sleeps better or something. But it's not the BEADS, it's the bells that riding instructors, dressage people, and people just plain wanting to improve their rythym with their horse buy them for. I don't go to the English or Dressage forum on here (if there is one and I'm sure there is, LOL) because I don't ride English anymore. But if you western folk have learned the advantage of posting yet, and the fact doing it wrong can hurt your horses back, well I'm still at the right place. I'm not trying to sell you something, Chick's had these for $15.00 a while back and i sell mine for 25. I hand make mine but I'm sure a machine made set will keep time, LOL. Cheryl

first set is finished off with a buckle, second a handmade latigo, one I'm working on now is going to finish with a mystery braid

Why have 24 people downloaded these pictures, yet not bothered to comment? These aren't like my 'In the Eye of a Horse,' I don't own the design. I even told ya where to get them cheaper than mine. I'm just trying to understand if ya love 'em or hate 'em since you're downloading the pics, LOL.

o.k.....here goes. i think that they're really cool. you've done a real nice job on them. i like the design and the way it looks on the horse.

o.k.....here goes. i think that they're really cool. you've done a real nice job on them. i like the design and the way it looks on the horse.

Well gosh, thanks. Wasn't expecting all THAT kinda praise. I'm still sewing the last set but I'll put it on when it's finished so you folks can download the pics of it too. Thanks, Cheryl

OK new one to download