Sign in to follow this  
flyingcuda

how do i make a leather bra?

hello all, i have a small lingerie shop that i have opened up, i do my leather work there as well...so far just things like dog collars, belts, key tags and a few adult items..nothing drastic...yet :whistle: i have been asked by a few people for leather bras.... i have no experience with sewing what so ever...well i can hand stitch my kids shirt or whatever..but that is it. i have an older sewing machine...waiting till i can afford a heavy duty one. i have no experience with patterns at all. i guess i should have taken home ec :unsure: can someone point me in the right direction for accomplishing this?

have a great day!

Go buy a bra in style your after, strip it down there's your pattern!!

For that extra perfect fit I would wet mould veg tan leather to the customers breasts. But that's just me. I'd go that far to ensure the customers satisfaction. :rolleyes2:

For that extra perfect fit I would wet mould veg tan leather to the customers breasts. But that's just me. I'd go that far to ensure the customers satisfaction. :rolleyes2:

:16:

That is only good customer service. I myself would do no less.

thank you Denise for the lead..i'm sure it will help lots...as for the other suggestions...i'm sure my hubby would prefere to go with those ideas ;) thanks again

Thank you Denise, thank you. I spent over an hour running through sections trying to find that thread!

I used the search function at the top right. I put "leather bra" in quotation marks so it looked for the phrase and the only two threads that came up were this one and the one I posted. I am no expert in searching for things on the net, but this search function works pretty well for me.

Boy oh boy, it sure didn't take long for this thread to get in the ditch..... Mind you, I did think it quite an idea alright....:)

sometimes the ditch is where you find the goodies :P